Some of the Phone Operations (The full list can be accessed with the phone guide pdf attached to this article):
Using the Handset
- Volume adjuster.
- Soft keys - context sensitive buttons
- Functions Keys- Pre-programmed functions.
- Using speakerphone press first then dial number.
Sending call to VM (VoiceMail)
- Press (To VM) Button
Answering Additional Calls
- Click blinking call button to answer incoming call and current call will be automatically placed on hold.
- Any additional calls can be picked up using the Answer soft key.
- TO Divert A Call press the Transfer function key, then enter the extension of press the extension's custom key. Then press the Transfer key to divert the call.
- Press Conferencing Key then dial the extension or party directly using the Confrn key.
- Press the Conslt soft key to speak with recipient before joining the conference call.
- To join all parties press the Yes Soft key.
Hold and Parking
- To place a call on hold you can press the "hold" or call appearance button
- To Park a call on another extension press the "park" button then input the extension
- To unpark a call press the unpark soft key
Article is closed for comments.